NICE TO MEET YOU.

TAFIQ MOHAMMED. mohatafiq@o2.pl
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:50:05 -0700

FROM=3A TAFIQ MOHAMMED=2E
AMMAN JORDAN

DEAR=3ASir=2C

My Name is TAFIQ MOHAMMED=2C an Iraqis National from the Kurds an
Accountant
in Oil refinery in Durra=2E I am presently in Amman=2C Jordan Capital since
U=2ES=2Estrike Iraqi=2C few days to the expiration of the 48 hours Ultimatum
before the strike=2E

I moved $45=2E5M dollars call-deposit to Security Company in Iran for
safe-keeping=2EIn my capacity as the accountant to the oil refinery in
durra=2C
I was the only person aware of this financial transaction call-deposit
with
the security company in Iran to be released to whom I will introduce to
the
security company as the beneficiary of the call- deposit of $45=2E5M=2C whom
the oil installation company is been owed since I can not be able to go
Iran because of the war=2E

Now that the situation is not condusive for me to go to Iran=2C I am
appealing to you if i can present you as the beneficiary of the call-
deposit to the security company for the release of the deposit to your
Account or any of your destination as part of the money being owed to
you
by Durra oil Refinery Company Iraq=2E

As soon as this deposit is released to your Account by the security
company in Iran or any of your destination=2CI will come over to meet you
for
disbursement 30%-70%=2E On your acceptance on this transaction I will send
you the deposit slip Certificate for the call deposit to you as the
beneficiary to be release to you as part of the refunds owed to you by
Durra Oil Refinery company Iraq=2EOr contact me through my alternative
E-mailaddress=3Amohatafiq=40o2=2Epl

Awaiting your quick response=2C
Best Regards=2C
TAFIQ MOHAMMED=2C