-fdicts-strict ?

Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:06:11 +0100

In theory, the dictionaries passed to functions could always be passed
by value.  -fdicts-strict is supposed to make this happen, which should
make overloaded programs a bit more efficient.

I don't think it's ever been tested, though, so I'm not surprised it
doesn't work properly.  If you can make a reasonably small program that
demonstrates the failure I'd be happy to look at it.=20

Simon