For Your Perusal.

dominicoshoma@netscape.net dominicoshoma@netscape.net
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:34:31 GMT

BARRISTER DOMINIC OSHOMA & CO.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

RE: REQUEST FOR MUTUALLY BENEFITTING ENDEAVOUR.

I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail, if the contents does not meet with your personal and business ethics, I appologise in advance.

I am barrister Dominic Oshoma  ( attorney at law), I represent  Alhaji Ishmail Gwarzo who  was the chief security advicer of the then Gen Sani Abacha former military leader of Nigeria. Who died on the 8th of June 1998.  With a change in government due to the death of Gen Abacha.  My client has come under severe persecution due to the sensitive position he held in the last military regime, presently he is under house arrest restricted only to the confines of his village.

The main purpose of this mail is to intimate you of a business proposal that might be of interest to you. My client has informed me of the existence of funds deposited with a security company abroad. This fund came about as part of security votes that were allocated to my client's portfolio during his tenure as chief security advicer to Gen Abacha.

What happened was that he had part of the funds transferred to this financial outfit with the aim of purchasing arms and ammunitions for the personal security outfit of Gen Abacha. But before the purchase could take place Gen Abacha died. My client has decided to keep this for himself as all his properties has been confisticated by the present regime. But due to his incarceration he cannot travel out and effect the change of possession to his benefit.

I have been mandated by my client to source for a foreign partner that can help him facilitate the change of possession. the deposit certificate and the code needed for the execution of this endeavour are in my possession. my client is also well disposed towards reaching an agreement with you that will be at par with the help required of you.

The funds in question is USD23.7M (Twenty-Three Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States dollars Only). Should this proposition be of interest to you, you can reach me through my e-mail address  or telephone number so that we can go through the rudiments of this endeavour.

I remain most obliged.

Dominic Oshoma