Setting "-package-conf" via environment variable?

Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:50:26 +0100

We've avoided envt variables (and .ghcrc files) so far, because it's one
more thing we have to ask about when responding to bug mail.  You can
always make yourself a little shell script for my_ghc, or a shell alias.
Would that do?

Simon