Help Support

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:03:15 +0100

(A better mailing list for GHC questions is
Glasgow-haskell-users@haskell.org)

I guess you can say=20
	ghci Main.hs < run_main >& /dev/null

where run_main contains
	main

That way, GHCi will load Main.hs, and then run 'main'.  The output
redirection would throw away the banner stuff.

It'd be better to be able to say
	ghc --run Main.hs
instead.  If a lot of people are keen on that we'll probably do it.

Simon

Behalf Of edgar cubides
| Sent: 11 April 2003 19:51
| To: haskell@haskell.org
|=20
| Hi, i'm doing my undergraduate project about a HUGS tool.
|=20
| I have right now the following components:
|=20
| - A software client/server that is compilable on runHUGS.
|=20
| The problem is if i compile this software using GHC, can i run it on
line.?
| How can i do this?
|=20
| I apreciate any documentation about it.