Problem with Library ObjectIO

Alfonso Meléndez amelende@yahoo.es
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 00:09:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hello

my name is alfonso melendez, haskell user since 1998,
actually i am developing a project and i am working
with the clean library objectio, my problem is:

the setControlLook function apparently does not work
with CompoundControl i have tried to create a
CompoundControl and I can not t put graphics text on
it using the setControlLook function. What I am trying
to d
o is to create a scrolling box with CompoundControl
but it does not work.

I appreciate if you can help me

With this e -mail I send the code of my program, the
line that doesnt work is line  70

=====
Alfonso Meléndez
Escuela Colombiana de Ingeniería