Database library?

Seth Kurtzberg seth@cql.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:30:13 -0700

I have an interface working with my database engine (www.cql.com).  It is also
in an early stage, but does not use ODBC.  I believe that much of what I am
doing will generalize reasonably well, but this is untested.  I will be
testing both Oracle and MSSQL soon, and I hope to have reasonable beta code
in three or four weeks; of course this is subject to change depending on what
develops.

If anyone has access to Sybase or Informix, and is interested in testing those
environments, drop me an email.

To clarify, there are really two ODBC specifications, the SQL language spec
and the API spec.  In general, I'm assuming compliance with ANSI and ODBC SQL
syntax (which are slightly different), but I'm not using the ODBC API which
is ungainly and inefficient (and just plain ugly).