ObjectIO Library

Alfonso amelende@escuelaing.edu.co
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 11:03:39 -0500

--------------C85F7D0E8228EA6BBB7E35BB

--------------D6AF991C3DDDF19F530E720C

Hello:

 I have the information that The  library ObjectIO is included in  the
ghc.5.0.4 version, unfortunately I download the msi file for windows
(ghc-5-04-1.msi) and the library does not appear in the imports
directory after the installation.
Have I the wrong information?  Do I need to download another msi ? How
can I use objectIO with version 5.04.1?

thank you
Alfonso

--------------D6AF991C3DDDF19F530E720C

Hello:
in&nbsp; the ghc.5.0.4 version, unfortunately I <b>download the msi file
for windows&nbsp; (ghc-5-04-1.msi) </b>and the library <b>does not appear
i</b>n the imports directory after the installation.
? How can I use objectIO with version 5.04.1?

--------------D6AF991C3DDDF19F530E720C--

--------------C85F7D0E8228EA6BBB7E35BB

begin:vcard
n:Mel$BqO(Bdez;Alfonso
tel;cell:2357634
tel;home:2367264
tel;work:Escuela Colombiana de Ingenier$ByB(B
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:amelende@escuelaing.edu.co
note:Facultad de Ingenier$ByB(B de Sistemas
fn:Alfonso Mel$BqO(Bdez
end:vcard

--------------C85F7D0E8228EA6BBB7E35BB--