No GHC support for a week

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

Ketil,

Simon and I have been tracking down this bug for some time now.  A few
days ago I was finally able to come up with a often repeatable, relatively
short example (enough qualifiers? :P).  Last I talked to him, Simon was
getting it running in gdb, but because of how the moon was aligned
yesterday (or something), it was refusing to fall over.

If you have a short program which demonstrates the same problem, I'm sure
Simon would love to get a copy...

 - Hal

--
Hal Daume III