Template Haskell

Mike Thomas Mike Thomas" <miketh@brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:16:25 +1000

Thanks Simon.

> If you look in the manual you'll see that it says you can only
> compile-time-call a function that is in a separate module.  So put
> 'pr/gen/parse' in a separate module and you'll be fine.

My fault really as I only have the raw SGML and it sends me up the wall to
try and read it.

> The manual may not be very clear... pls help me improve it.

Having said that I added a simple worked example with an example command
line and checked it in.  As I don't have Docbook I was unable to see what it
looks like and have fingers crossed that the tags match up etc.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.