strange error

John Meacham john@repetae.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:01:15 -0800

sorry for the terse error report, but I was on my way out the door and
didn't want this to slip through. It appeared after running a rather
large complicated haskell program all night, the next morning it had
crashed with
fatal error: evacuate: strange closure type 55436

the program was compiled with ghc-5.04.1 with the following command line

/usr/bin/ghc -i. -i.    -package lang -package concurrent -package net
-package posix  -O -fasm -funbox-strict-fields -fglasgow-exts
-fwarn-deprecations -fwarn-incomplete-patterns -fwarn-unused-binds
-fwarn-unused-imports -o $@ $<

it uses several of ghcs extensions including the FFI (via hsc2hs).