GHC for MacOS X binary now available

Wolfgang Thaller wolfgang.thaller@gmx.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:17:03 +0100

>At 2002-03-22 15:52, Wolfgang Thaller wrote:
>
>>A tar.gz file (14.5MB) of GHC for MacOS X is now available for download at:
>>http://www.foldr.org/Software/Haskell/ghc/ghc-5.03-13032002-MacOSX.tar.gz
>
>Do you have 'gcc' installed on your system?

Well, I have a symlink. Apple's cc is actually gcc, and GHC is not
the first program that wanted to have "gcc". I did not take the time
to read the part of GHC's source code that is concerned with this - I
would first have to do some "research" before I could change the
default for MacOS X without disturbing other platforms.
Again something which I should have mentioned in a README.

Cheers,

Wolfgang