possible readline license problem with ghc and -package util

John Meacham john@repetae.net
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 02:18:14 -0700

honestly, if microsoft decided to release 'Visual Haskell' and pulled
the development away from ghc, the resulting rise in haskell popularity
and the size of community would probably cause more than enough random
programmers to take a serious interest in contributing to the free
projects to make up for it. In fact, i could think of nothing better
(from a pragmatic point of view) for helping haskells acceptance.
	John

John Meacham - California Institute of Technology, Alum. - john@foo.net