ANNOUNCE: GHC version 5.04 released

Wolfgang Thaller wolfgang.thaller@gmx.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 19:20:46 +0200

--Apple-Mail-1--600077655

> Packages will appear as they are built - if the package for your system
> isn't available yet, come back later.

A MacOS X binary distribution is now available from
http://www.uni-graz.at/imawww/haskell/GHC.dmg

It's a double-clickable disk image containing an Apple Installer Package
(.pkg).
It includes profiling & GHCi.
Documentation is not included, mainly because I ran into some strange
problems while building the docs and I didn't have enough time to look
into that. Use the online docs instead.
GHCi is now statically linked with Readline, but the readline library
itself is not included, so you will have to install that seperately if
you link with -package util.

Tomorrow I'm going to Croatia, so there'll be no tech support from me
for a week - sorry for that.

Cheers,

Wolfgang

--Apple-Mail-1--600077655

they are built - if the package for your system

isn't available yet, come back later.

</color></excerpt>