Can anyone get at c2hs in cvs?

Manuel M. T. Chakravarty chak@cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 15:19:47 +1000

Adrian Hey <ahey@iee.org> wrote,

> Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but I don't seem to be able to
> get at c2hs and I wonder if anyone here has had the same problem or
> knows of a fix.
[..]
> When I do this all I get back is..
> cvs [login aborted]: connect to ceres.cse.unsw.edu.au:2401 failed: Connection
> refused

I am sorry, but the anonymous CVS server become unavailable
and I'll have to look for a new box to host the server.  In
the meantime, I have put a tar file with a current CVS
snapshot on the web page.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Manuel

PS: I have put a corresponding note on the web page now, too.