Instances of IArray

Ketil Z. Malde ketil@ii.uib.no
18 Feb 2002 08:55:13 +0100

Albert Lai <trebla@vex.net> writes:

> I had looked into the source code of IArray a bit.  Like you have
> found, (!) is not a class method. [...]

Right.

Shouldn't they be, though?  I'm probably falling into some
put-everything-in-classes trap, but wouldn't it be nice to overload
these functions (as well as the previously mentioned list operations)?

> Of course, you see the difference when you roll your own IArray
> instance.

Yes, and given the class members, I'm not at all sure how to implement
it.  My instinct tells me not to mess with it, and invent a different
operator for indexing (which I already did anyway)

-kzm