Edison library

David Feuer dfeuer@cs.brown.edu
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:26:23 -0500 (EST)

I'm sorry if I was confusing, but by "efficient" I meant "something other
than unbalanced trees".  Since the library provides a fairly large variety
of heaps, it is surprising that it only provides a toy implementation of
sets.  It is particularly surprising because I know that Okasaki has
written about balanced tree implementations before (e.g. in Purely
Functional Data Structures).