Request: suppress specific warnings at specific places

Simon Marlow simonmar@microsoft.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:17:42 -0000

> This doesn't seem to work (easily) for me.  I want -Wall applied to
> all my source, so give it on the command line.  Because the OPTIONS
> options get prepended, the -Wall seems to win out.  :(.  I could add
> -Wall at the top of all my source files, but that's unappealing.  If
> GHC provided a way to have a command-line options appear before the
> OPTION options in the final list, that would work.

That's odd - it works here.  OPTIONS pragmas are supposed to override
the command line, and indeed in a small example I just tried I can
override individual warnings in the OPTIONS pragmas with -Wall on the
command line.

Cheers,
	SImon