MacOS X (10.2.2) standalone ghc app

Reto Kramer kramer@acm.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:30:27 -0800

--Apple-Mail-2-427885739

I'm trying to deliver a self contained app that I developed with ghc
5.04.1 on Mac OS X (10.2.2). It all works well if ghc is installed on
the machine, but on a user-machine w/o ghc, the following file is
needed:

HaskellSupport.framework/Versions/A/HaskellSupport

The error message is:
idc_Darwin can't open library:
HaskellSupport.framework/Versions/A/HaskellSupport (No such file or
directory, errno = 2) Trace/BPT trap

Could someone explain why this is needed on OSX?  It seems OS specific,
for I don't have any of these issues on Windows and Linux.

Any hint about how to do the linking statically on OSX would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
- Reto
--Apple-Mail-2-427885739

I'm trying to deliver a self contained app that I developed with ghc
5.04.1 on Mac OS X (10.2.2). It all works well if ghc is installed on
the machine, but on a user-machine w/o ghc, the following file is
needed:

The error message is:

idc_Darwin can't open library:
HaskellSupport.framework/Versions/A/HaskellSupport (No such file or
directory, errno = 2) Trace/BPT trap

Could someone explain why this is needed on OSX?  It seems OS
specific, for I don't have any of these issues on Windows and Linux.

Any hint about how to do the linking statically on OSX would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

- Reto</smaller></fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2-427885739--