Recent GUMs?

Seth Kurtzberg seth@cql.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:20:55 -0700

Simon,

I tried to subscribe to the gph mailing list.  The web site is there, and I
followed the instructions, but received the following reply.  I'm not sure
whether this indicates a problem on their end or my end, but I've not had
problems with subscribing to other lists.  Perhaps it has moved?

137.195.52.9 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Cannot route to <Majordomo@macs.hw.ac.uk>