Recent GUMs?

Ketil Z. Malde ketil@ii.uib.no
29 Aug 2002 15:43:04 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to get my hands dirty with parallel programming, and
apparently, GUM and PVM is the safest way to go.  I'm only able to
find references to gum-4.06, but I couldn't quite get the snapshot to
work.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask if I'm on the right track here.  Perhaps
I'd be better off compiling GHC and GUM from the source distribution?
Is there a newer GUM than 4.06 (almost two years old by now)
available?

Are other people using GPH out there, and if so, what tools are you
using?

While I'm at it, is there an updated MPI port, btw?

-kzm