ghc-pkg info

Ashley Yakeley ashley@semantic.org
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:14:38 -0700

At 2002-04-21 12:52, Sven Panne wrote:

>>>It would be nice if ghc-pkg had options to display the value
>>>of $libdir or at least the given conf file. [...]
>

>I had *major* pains with this for the upcoming HOpenGL release, too.  :-P

Right. I need to find the location of Rts.h. Ideally, I would do

     ghc-pkg -s rts --field="include_dirs"

...and look in each one (if there were more than one). Unfortunately that
just returns "$libdir/include". It would be nice if either there were an
option that expanded out the $libdir in fields, or else one that just
returned $libdir.

In the mean time, I'll pull it out of "ghc -v"...

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA