GHC FFI Return Type Bug

Julian Seward (Intl Vendor) v-julsew@microsoft.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 05:03:35 -0700

| Speaking of 5.02 . Could someone enlighten us that are not on=20
| the CVS mailing list about the state of things? When can we=20
| expect the release?

If I'm feeling optimistic, late this week; otherwise, sometime
next week.  We've had some stability problems, but I hope these
are now solved.  Another part of the delay stems from the fact=20
that we're trying to get our new glorious automated test system=20
to run with zero failures on all supported platforms.  The upside
of all this is that 5.02, when it eventually appears, should be
pretty darn stable.  (Famous last words ...)