4.08.2

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 01:05:35 -0800

George

I'm sorry we've been silent.  MS has some kind of huge email backlog.
But the real reason is that POPL and a workshop have intervened so
we've been out of action for a fortnight.

The plan is to release 4.08.2 in a matter of days, not weeks.  If you build
the head of the ghc-4-07-branch you'll get the current 4.08.2, and we expect
only
tiny changes before the release (e.g. making sure it all works on Sparc).
4.08 remains our "stable branch".

Simon