4.08.2

Sven Panne Sven.Panne@informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:22:50 +0100

George Russell wrote:
> Since the absence of any reply presumably means "not for a while yet",

I'm not so sure about this, there has been quite some bug-fixing and it's
not clear to me what's missing for a release. Simon^2?

> could someone let me have a compiled hsc for the ghc-4.08 head
> on something reasonably close to SunOS/sparc Ultra-1?

The current branch-o-mania is a little confusing, but the CVS branch
called "ghc-4-07-branch" (yes, "7", not "8") should contain what you
are looking for. At least I think so... :-}  Any bootstrapping problems?

Cheers,
   Sven