Realtime-GC

Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:04:05 -0800

Yes -- Andy Cheadle and Tony Field (whose paper is in ICFP00) are
planning to bring their incremental GC fully into GHC, so it'll become
part of the distribution.

I think Andy will be delighted to have a Real Customer!  So far, GC
is sufficiently unobtrusive that no one notices, so it'll be fun to have
someone who does.

Are there any other GHC users who notice GC pauses?

Simon