ANN: C->Haskell 0.8.1

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk
19 Feb 2001 19:02:29 GMT

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:53:41 +1100, Manuel M. T. Chakravarty <> pisze:

> Strange - meanwhile, I have put release 0.10.4 out.
> Among other things, it finally has an `install' target.

Thanks, everything compiles and mostly works. Examples still behave
strangely: rngtest goes crazy when changing the number of digits,
all rngtest's widgets are displayed with some black border unless the
mouse cursor is over them, the scale in ih/examples/Counter does not
work, threadtest does not work etc.

> `castCCharToChar' and `castCharToCChar' should be sufficient
> here, right?

Yes. Same in C2HSDeprecated.

 __("<  Marcin Kowalczyk *