ANN: C->Haskell 0.8.1

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk qrczak@knm.org.pl
15 Feb 2001 08:20:00 GMT

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:44:56 +1100, Manuel M. T. Chakravarty <chak@cse.unsw.edu.au> pisze:

> > But the error in CInfo is still there.
>
> That's strange.  Could you try this with either the release of
> 0.8.2 that I put up yesterday or with the CVS version again?

Hmm, it works now. There are two files called C2HSConfig.hs (in
c2hs/lib and c2hs/toplevel). I don't know why the wrong one was
being imported.

> As noted on the Web page, 0.8.1 didn't work with gtk+hs.
> You need c2hs 0.8.2 and the new version 0.10.2 of gtk+hs,
> which I released yesterday.  (Alternatively, the versions of
> both packages in CVS should work, too.)

Both are current versions from CVS, with version numbers as you say.

Does C2HSDeprecated export newStablePtr and freeHaskellFunPtr?
Currently it does not, but GtkCList assumes it does.

Does C2HS export castPtrToFunPtr? Currently it does not, but GMarsh
assumes it does.

--
 __("<  Marcin Kowalczyk * qrczak@knm.org.pl http://qrczak.ids.net.pl/
 \__/