shared libgmp2 (was: Re: GHC RPMs for RedHat 7)

Michael Weber michael.weber@post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 00:40:17 +0200

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 17:39:54 +0200, Michael Weber wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 17:24:04 +0200, George Russell wrote:
>> On this subject, where am I to get the libgmp2.a required by 4.08.1
>> (on Linux anyway).  I tried compiling the very latest version of GMP
>> but it only produced a libgmp.a file.  Is that the same?
[snipped my right solution to the wrong problem]

I can't read, shoot me 8-}

My internal pre-parser recognized the words "GHC", "libgmp.a"
and "RedHat" in a single email, therefore bypassed the rest of the
mail, and immediately sent the wrong answer... Sorry!

The patch is obviously for getting a .so library...

Cheers,
Michael
--
() ASCII ribbon campaign |  Chair for Computer Science  II  | GPG: F65C68CD
/\ against HTML mail     |       RWTH Aachen, Germany       | PGP: 1D0DD0B9

    The reason computer chips are so small is computers don't eat much.