Compiling mutually recursive modules involving instances

Thu, 26 Oct 2000 01:50:30 -0700

The best thing to do is never to put an instance
declaration in an hi-boot file.   I don't think you ever really
need to.   In contrast, mutual recursion of type declarations
is often unavoidable.

The manual should really say this

Simon