[ghc-steering-committee] Proposal #601: extension lifecycle

Sebastian Graf sgraf1337 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 12:47:42 UTC 2024

Hi Simon,

(Indeed, I only registered an account for the mailing list without
subscribing. Let's see if I receive this mail now.)
I voted Accept as well.

Cheers,
Sebastian

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von "Simon Peyton Jones" <simon.peytonjones at gmail.com>
An "ghc-steering-committee" <ghc-steering-committee at haskell.org>; "Erik
de Castro Lopo" <erik.de.castro.lopo at gmail.com>; "Sebastian Graf"
<sgraf1337 at gmail.com>
Datum 27.05.2024 11:08:16
Betreff Re: Proposal #601: extension lifecycle