[ghc-steering-committee] Welcome to new members

Adam Gundry adam at well-typed.com
Wed May 15 14:25:53 UTC 2024

Dear all,

Following the recent nomination round, the committee is delighted to
welcome Sebastian Graf, Jakob Brünker and Erik de Castro Lopo as new
members. Thank you for your willingness to volunteer. I will add your
details to the GitHub repo, and you are encouraged to contribute to the
discussion of any of the proposals under committee review.

We would also like to record our thanks to those who applied in this
round but were not selected. It was unusually competitive, so we were
unfortunately not in a position to accept everyone, but your continued
involvement in the proposals process is very welcome, and there will no
doubt be future opportunities to join the committee.

Best wishes,

Adam

--
Adam Gundry, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, https://www.well-typed.com/

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX, England