[ghc-steering-committee] Welcome Malte and Matthías, and other membership changes

Adam Gundry adam at well-typed.com
Thu Mar 7 09:26:19 UTC 2024

Thanks Simon!

As a side note, can I just remind everyone that
ghc-steering-committee at haskell.org is a mailing list with public
archives, so if you would like to share reservations about inviting any
individuals, please keep them to private email between the committee
members. Similarly, once I've received nominations, I will circulate
them for discussion privately.

Cheers,

Adam

--
Adam Gundry, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, https://www.well-typed.com/

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX, England