[ghc-steering-committee] Proposal #569: multiline string literals; Rec: accept

Eric Seidel eric at seidel.io
Sun Jan 21 18:28:15 UTC 2024

SimonM, Vlad,

The rest of the committee has expressed support for this proposal either on the ML or on SimonPJ's Google Sheet[1].

I think that is sufficient consensus to accept, but would prefer to get the full committee on record.

Please take a few minutes to read the proposal and record your vote. Barring any explicit dissent, I will mark the proposal accepted next weekend.

Eric

[1]: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e6GdwHmAjeDEUhTvP-b18MDkpTfH3SMHhFu5F3nDIWc/edit?usp=sharing