[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #641: Wildcard binders in type declarations

Simon Peyton Jones simon.peytonjones at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:15:20 UTC 2024

 Dear GHC Steering Committee

On 2 April I asked:

I think it's time to vote.   Please so before Monday morning *[8 April]*.
> Thank you!

*It is now 19 April, of the eight members of the committee only Malte has
voted. *

Please please vote.  Today!   Use email and record your vote on the
spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e6GdwHmAjeDEUhTvP-b18MDkpTfH3SMHhFu5F3nDIWc/edit?usp=sharing>.
Vlad you have a vote; since you are the proposer you may choose to abstain
but I think it's up to you.

The proposal isn't a huge deal either way, but we owe it to the proposer
and to ourselves to deal with our business in a timely way.

Simon