[ghc-steering-committee] #526: Applicative Comprehensions (rec:accept)

Eric Seidel eric at seidel.io
Sat Sep 30 17:55:48 UTC 2023

I'm on the fence about this one. I can see the utility, sure, but we've also been talking a lot about stability of extensions lately. One question I asked myself while reading the proposal is whether I would support including this extension (or MonadComprehensions) in the next GHC20XX. I'm not sure but my gut reaction is probably not.