[ghc-steering-committee] #330: Decorate exceptions with backtrace information, rec: accept

Vladislav Zavialov vlad.z.4096 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 11:20:27 UTC 2023

Dear Committee,

Back in March I recommended to accept GHC Proposal #330 "Decorate
exceptions with backtrace information". It appears to me that we all agree
that the proposed change is a good idea. There were a couple of technical
suggestions that the author readily incorporated into the proposal text
(the most important addition: nested `WhileHandling` annotations). I've
skimmed the proposal one more time before writing this message and I find
that it is in a very good state now.

I'm about to declare it accepted, any last moment objections?

Vlad