[ghc-steering-committee] Please consider GHC Proposal #581 for acceptance.

Adam Gundry adam at well-typed.com
Wed Jun 28 07:24:04 UTC 2023

Unsurprisingly, I'm in support too. Most of the credit should really go
to Artyom and Vlad, because this proposal is really a distilling of the
extension changes from #270 after I caused trouble in getting that
accepted as it stood. :-)

Adam

--
Adam Gundry, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, https://www.well-typed.com/

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX, England