[ghc-steering-committee] Base library organisation

Simon Peyton Jones simon.peytonjones at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:05:20 UTC 2023

Dear Ghc-Steering-Committee

Any further views about the base-library plan
<https://github.com/Ericson2314/tech-proposals/blob/ghc-base-libraries/proposals/accepted/051-ghc-base-libraries.rst>?

We have Torsten's helpful patch
<https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/602>to our GHC
Proposal template.  Any views about that?

RSVP.  If you want to see any changes, can you offer concrete text that
you'd prefer to see?

I'd like to indicate our assent as a committee -- but only if we are all
happy!  CLC is voting in favour -- I expect a result in a day or two.

RSVP.  I'll take silence as assent by say Thursday. Yell if you need more
time.

Simon