[ghc-steering-committee] Base library organisation

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Jul 9 11:04:05 UTC 2023

Hi,

Am Sonntag, dem 09.07.2023 um 12:58 +0200 schrieb Torsten Schmits via
ghc-steering-committee:
> Maybe the proposal template could include a section about potential
> CLC interactions, to take advantage of the pre-submission discussion.
> People  usually debate minute details on there quite eagerly, and it
> would  provide a contact point and overview for CLC members.

Great idea, yes! Would you care to propose some wording (in a PR
updating the template)?

> Joachim, there already is a CLC member on the SC!

oh, of course. Sorry, Moritz!

Then the question, put bluntly, becomes: Moritz, would you be willing
to represent the CLC’s interests in the GHC proposal?

(It’s ok to say “no”, we can try to share that responsibility, or try
to find someone to fill that role.)

  mail at joachim-breitner.de