[ghc-steering-committee] #555: Higher Order Patterns in Rewrite Rules, rec accept

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Jan 19 15:12:13 UTC 2023

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, dem 19.01.2023 um 14:51 +0000 schrieb Chris Dornan:
> I vote in favour.

Thanks :-)

> A small suggestion when crafting instructions to us -- do not under
> any circumstances, ever, give us the option of doing nothing! You
> will be taken up on it (which is a sad reflection os us, not you). :-
> )

Well, in this case silence means silent consent after two weeks, the
secret pill of our committee’s productivity… I’m not overly concerned
about lack of nods for rather straightforward proposals within the
first two weeks, but I am a bit worried about the other 9 proposals
that have been lingering for much longer in pending shepherd or pending
committee decisions…

See
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3A%22Pending+shepherd+recommendation%22
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3A%22Pending+committee+review%22
for the lists (assuming the labels are up-to-date; they are not
always), or the last Status Update email.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de