[ghc-steering-committee] GHC2023

Simon Peyton Jones simon.peytonjones at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:31:33 UTC 2023

> That’s part of the vote – just don’t say “strong yes” for any option if
> you think it’s too early. “Strong yes” means “I think there should be a
> GHC2023 because of extension X”.

It seems a very funny way to do it.  I'd prefer to ask "what cadence do we
want" and then move on to discuss features individually.  At the moment I
might think "yes, extension X belongs in the next GHC20xx", so do I vote
yes or no for X?

What do other members of the committee think about cadence?  RSVP!  You are
a member!

Simon