[ghc-steering-committee] Call for votes: Shall we have GHC2023

Arnaud Spiwack arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io
Fri Feb 10 16:00:13 UTC 2023

Because I've been very silent here: I've spoken with Richard, and I'll be
the person handling the document, as promised. I really wished I could have
gotten to it earlier, but I've had a very intense couple of weeks which
didn't afford me the sort of focus that this task deserves. That being
said, I have a plan, so a bunch of polls coming to you Very Soon™.

/Arnaud