[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #601: Extension lifecycle, Shepherd: Simon PJ

Arnaud Spiwack arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io
Fri Aug 25 07:39:02 UTC 2023

I'm rather agnostic on the proposal. I'm actually not convinced it solves a
real problem for users (though I can see how this categorisation would
inform our stance on backward compatibility, so it can be very useful for
us steering committee), on the other hand, the proposal seems to be
received with a lot of enthusiasm.

Arnaud Spiwack
Director, Research at https://moduscreate.com and https://tweag.io.