[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #517: Require implementors before proposal submission, Shepherd: Simon PJ

Richard Eisenberg lists at richarde.dev
Wed Oct 19 12:49:56 UTC 2022

This all unfolded while I was laid flat by covid, but I would vote in favor of this proposal. I've seen sufficient evidence of folks unhappy with accepted-but-not-implemented proposals (most recently Matt Parsons about the modifiers proposal) that I think this would be an improvement.

That said, I think we should have broader support before accepting a proposal such as this.

Richard