[ghc-steering-committee] Call for nominations coming up

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Oct 2 11:54:24 UTC 2022

Dear Committee,

with Baldurs resignation, we now have 8 non-expiring member (Arnaud’s
term has expired in July) and we ought to do a new call for
nominations. Arnaud is of course very welcome to re-nominate himself,
and I personally hope he will.

Do you have any suggestions for improvements to the process?
This is the mail I sent around last time – do you want to to change
anything there?
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-steering-committee/2022-January/002711.html

Should I maybe remove the paragraph asking for “conservative members”?

Also maybe think of people you’d personally like to nudge to apply.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de