[ghc-steering-committee] Call for nominations coming up

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat Jan 29 11:32:27 UTC 2022

Dear Committee,

after Alejandro’s resignation I was checking if we have to do a new
call for nominations, and at first I thought no, because we are still
9, but then I noticed that we actually missed the end of Vitaly and
Eric’s three year terms, which started in Sep 2018 (time flies).

So as per our bylaws, I should put out a call for nominations. Vitaly
and Eric are of course welcome (and encouraged, if I may add) to re-
nominated themselves. Or each other, if they like :-)

  mail at joachim-breitner.de