[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #517: Require implementors before proposal submission, Shepherd: Simon PJ

Spiwack, Arnaud arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io
Tue Aug 23 09:09:41 UTC 2022

I'm rather in the “against” camp, for now. I'm fine with accepting designs
without necessarily an implementer attached to them. At least a priori. But
I don't really have data: how many unimplemented proposals do we have? What
do other communities do? (say Rust, Ocaml, who both have a proposal
process).

So maybe I can be convinced.

/Arnaud