[ghc-steering-committee] Stepping down

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Sep 21 15:11:15 UTC 2021

Hi Alejandro,

thanks for your contributions! You brought a lot of energy to the table
for most of the time you were on the committee, and I am grateful for
that.

Also thanks for being reflective about your commitments, and stepping
down before they become a burden for you, and vice versa.

If you want, I suggest you finish shepherding the NoFallibleDo
proposal, and “officially” resign from the committee once that’s done.
I promise to not assign further proposals to you :-)

Am Dienstag, dem 21.09.2021 um 11:23 +0000 schrieb Alejandro Serrano
Mena: