[ghc-steering-committee] Proposal #302: Multiway lambda: new extension or not?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Sep 15 08:59:01 UTC 2021

Hi,

I sense a majority for just extending LambdaCase, and I see that that’s
simpler and less work and maybe good to avoid setting too high
expectations about immutability of extensions, so I’m happy to go with
it.

Simon, if that is good enough for you as “rough consensus” for you, we
merge it (the current proposal texts seems to go along with extending
LambdaCase).